Cryptocurrency specialists and developers, as well as cryptography enthusiasts of all ages are invited to join us for ERGOHACK II.
Regardless of your training and/or specialty in crypto, we want to hear from you! The most important thing is that you have an active interest in blockchain technologies.
Hosted by the Ergo Platform, ERGOHACK II encourages teams to develop solutions for the mass adoption of blockchain technologies as they relate to social transformation. The projects developed during ERGOHACK II will have the opportunity to then be implemented within the expanding Ergo ecosystem.
As a participant, you will have the opportunity to learn from and share in the knowledge of our leading blockchain experts through master classes and workshops. Our ERGOHACK II team will strive to encourage you and to help you further your skills and abilities as crypto developers. Outside of the ERGOHACK II scheduled events, participants will be able to participate in our education program and learn more about the hottest blockchain trends firsthand.
Teams of two to five people are allowed to participate in ERGOHACK II. If you are interested but do not yet have a team, there is an “i-need-a-team” chatroom in discord that can assist you: https://discord.gg/VkEtJEP5gA
Suggested Participant Prerequisites
Getting Started with ErgoSCRIPT
Suggested Topics for ERGOHACK
- Improvements for ErgoScript compiler(not all the ErgoTree features are projected into it)
- Improvements to Ergo AppKit (basic library for constructing transactions and building offchain logic on top of for Java and JVM languages)
- Improvements to Ergo Node Interface and Headless DApp Framework (basic library for constructing transactions and building offchain logic with Rust)
- Visual tool for constructing multi-signatures (could be a good first step for visual tools to construct more complex scripts)
- Tokenization schemes
- Tools for NFTs
- Applications for data notarization and names registration
- Stealth addresses pool implementation
- Applications on top of mixer API
- More data connectors for the oracle pools
- Private swaps with other chains on Schnorr signature
- Topics proposed by participants are welcomed too!